F. A. Q.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are you located?
I-70, 144/Hatton Exit
South just under 2 miles to the Fairgrounds
4274 County Road 220
Kingdom City, MO 65262
Are dogs allowed?
Gentle, well-behaved dogs are allowed on a 4-ft leash with shot records. We don't discriminate against size or breed, but we do ask you to remember some patrons are uncomfortable around dogs of any type so please maintain control over your pets at all times. For more detailed rules look here.
How much does the Festival cost?
Festival tickets are $12.00 at the gate for adults, children from age 6 to 12 are $6.00, and children 5 and below are admitted free. Discounted tickets can be purchased by bringing non-perishable food items for the Fulton United Methodist Food Pantry (2 per adult for a $10 ticket / 1 per child for a $5 ticket) or present your Military/EMS/State of Missouri Employee ID to receive an $10 ticket.
Have a group of 10 or more? Want to offer an employee incentive? Contact us to learn about our Group and Corporate rates at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Is the Festival accessible to all abilities?
Yes, the land is accessible to those of all abilities, but please remember that this is an outdoor event and the ground can be rough and uneven. Guests using a wheelchair may have trouble accessing certain areas of the festival without assistance. We also endeavor to place seating areas throughout the grounds as much as possible for patrons to stop and rest as needed. Glancing at our gallery of photos you should be able to get an idea of the grounds themselves and potentially challenging terrain. Please use your best judgement when planning to attend.
Are ATMs available?
Unfortunately, we do not have any ATMs available on site. Our Ticket Booth and most of our vendors can accept electronic payment, but some do not. It is a good idea to plan ahead and visit an ATM before leaving home.
What if it rains?
As the Faire will go on in Rain & Shine we do not offer refunds on tickets due to weather.
What about swords and weapons on my garb?
We love having patrons come in garb and to that point our Weapons Policy is to ask that steel weapons are peace tied at our faire. There will be people checking this as you come through the gates.
Dog Rules at CMRF
• Bring your dog to Will Call prior to entry to fill out and sign dog registration form & waiver. At this time Proof of Rabies Vaccination must be provided by either Proof of Shots from Veterinarian or tag on dog with the date of expiration
• All dogs must be on a leash at all times.
• Dog leashes can not exceed 4 feet.
• Owners must clean up after their dogs.
• Only one dog per owner will be allowed.
• Dog Owners must report any incidents to first aid immediately.
• All dogs must have their festival tag visible at all times.
Your dog will NOT be allowed inside the gates if...
• You do not have Proof of Rabies Vaccination
• Your dog shows an aggressive or dangerous personality
Your dog will NOT be allowed to remain inside the gates if...
• In the sole discretion of festival it is determined, that your dog poses any risk to the health and safety of others
• You or your dog are not complying to these dog rules